The Remote CO2 Storage Safety Alarm is designed to protect customers and workers near stored carbon dioxide (CO2).
CO2 alarms are critical in restaurants, breweries, wineries, beverage dispensing areas, dry ice storage, laboratories, cultivation facilities, or anywhere more than 100 lbs. of compressed CO2 is stored or produced.
Learn more about the room size coverage area.
- Wired CO2 Monitor & Remote Display
- Designed to Meet All-State Fire Codes
- Meets NFPA, IFC, and NBIC Requirements
- Meets OSHA and NIOSH TWA Standard
- Meets EU: EH40 - Workplace Exposure Limits
- Meets UK: Health and Safety Work Act
- Meets AU: AS5034 Installation/Use of inert gases for beverage dispensing
- UL listed for compliance
The Monitor has both audible and visual alarms. 3 built-in relays are triggered at 5,000 ppm TWA, 1.5% CO2, and 3% CO2 that can control an exhaust fan or send an alarm to the fire department or monitoring company. This meets state and local municipality inspection code requirements around stored CO2.