Unite Craft, Inc. (UniteCraft) has created this Privacy Notice in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy and to describe UniteCraft privacy practice. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for our website services: www.UsedBreweryEquipment.com.
This Privacy Notice applies to www.UsedBreweryEquipment.com website, application and service which references this Privacy Notice. Where users provide us with user information in any of the ways described in section 2 below, users agree that we may collect, store and use it: (a) in order to perform our contractual obligations to users; (b) based on our legitimate interests for processing (i.e. for internal administrative purposes, data analytics and benchmarking (see section 3 below for more information), direct marketing, maintaining automated back-up systems or for the detection or prevention of crime); or (c) based on users consent, which users may withdraw at any time, as described in this Privacy Notice.
- Who we are
This Privacy Notice applies to all applications and services offered by Unite Craft, Inc. (UniteCraft) (a company incorporated in Fort Collins, CO), but excludes any products, applications or services that have separate privacy notices which do not incorporate this Privacy Notice.
- How we collect information
As users browse our website, cookies will be placed on user computer so that we can collect information about user visit, which is stored as anonymous, aggregate data. We use users IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, analyze trends, and administer our website. Users IP address is not linked to personally identifiable information but is used to gather broad demographic data and to monitor statistics to improve our website and services.
Our site's registration, marketplace and commerce applications and/or services requires users to give us contact information. The contact information may include users name (including business name, addresses, business information, financial information, contact (including telephone number and email address) and marketplace listing (selling or buying) information and text and verbal information exchange.
We will also collect users information where users only partially complete and/or abandon any information inputted into our marketplace commerce website and/or other online forms and may use this information to contact users to remind users to complete any outstanding information and/or for marketing purposes.
We also collect information from users devices (including mobile devices) and applications users use to access and use any of our websites, applications or services (for example, we may collect the device identification number and type, location information and connection information such as statistics on users page views, traffic to and from the sites, referral URL, users IP address, users web log information). We may do this using cookies or similar technologies.
We may enhance users information we collect from with information we obtain from third parties that are entitled to share that information; for example, information from credit agencies, search information providers or public sources (e.g. for customer due diligence purposes), but in each case as permitted by applicable laws.
If users provide UniteCraft with information about someone else (electronically or verbally), users are responsible for ensuring that users comply with any obligation and consent obligations under applicable data protection laws in relation to such disclosure. In so far as required by applicable data protection laws, users must ensure that they have provided the required notices and have obtained the individual’s explicit consent to provide us with the information and that the users explain to them how we collect, use, disclose and retain their personal information or direct them to read our Privacy Notice.
- How we use users information
To the extent permissible under applicable law, UniteCraft use users information to:
- provide any information and services that users have requested or any applications or services that users have ordered;
- compare information for accuracy and to verify it with third party;
- provide, maintain, protect and improve any applications, products, services and information that users have requested from us;
- manage and administer users use of applications, products and services users have asked us to provide;
- manage our relationship with users (for example, ordering, listing, service products, customer services and support activities);
- monitor, measure, improve and protect users generated content, website, applications and services and provide an enhanced experience;
- undertake internal testing of our website, applications, systems and services to test and improve their security, provision and performance, in which case, we would cleanse any information used for such purposes, and ensure is it only displayed at aggregated levels which will not be linked back to the users or any living individual;
- provide users with any information that we are required to send to the users to comply with our regulatory or legal obligations;
- detect, prevent, investigate or remediate, crime, illegal or prohibited activities or to otherwise protect our legal rights (including liaison with regulators and law enforcement agencies for these purposes);
- to monitor, carry out statistical analysis and benchmarking, provided that in such circumstances it is on an aggregated basis which will not be linked back to the users or any living individual;
- deliver targeted advertising, marketing (including in-service messaging) or information to users which may be useful to them, based on use of our applications and services;
- deliver joint content and services with third parties with whom users have requested and have a separate relationship (for example, social media providers); and
- provide users with location- based services (for example, advertising and other personalized content), where we collect geo-location data.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we retain information about users after the closure of the UniteCraft account. This information will be held and used for as long as permitted for legal, regulatory, fraud prevention and legitimate business purposes.
In addition to the purposes described in this section 3, we may also use information we gather to deliver targeted advertising, marketing (including in-service messaging) or information to users which may be useful, based on the users use of the website, applications or services or any other information we have about the users. (depending on the websites, applications or services, users may able to configure these features to suit users preferences).
We may monitor and record our communications with users, including e-mails and phone conversations. Information which we collect may then be used for training purposes, quality assurance, to record details about our conversation, website, applications and services or ask us about, and in order to meet our legal and regulatory obligations generally.
Data analytics and benchmarking
We may use information generated and stored during users use of our services for our legitimate business interests to enable us to give users the best service and/or solutions and the best experience. These purposes include to:
- deliver advertising, marketing (including in-site messaging) or information to users which may be useful to users, based on users use of services;
- carry out research and development to improve our services, products and applications;
- develop and provide new and existing functionality and services (including statistical analysis, benchmarking and forecasting services); and
Whenever we use users information for our legitimate interests, we will ensure that users information is processed on a de-identification basis and displayed at aggregated levels, which will not be linked back to the users or to any living individual.
The users have the right to object to information processing based on our legitimate interests, and if users wish to do so, please contact us at privacy@UsedBreweryEquipment.com to discuss this further. If users object, this may affect our ability to provide certain services and/or solutions for users benefit.
4. Sharing users information
We may share users information with:
- any division within the UniteCraft, for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice
- our service providers and agents (including their sub-contractors) or third parties which process information on our behalf (e.g. internet service and platform providers, payment processing providers and those organizations we engage to help us send communications to the users) so that they may help us to provide users with the applications, products, services and information users have requested or which we believe is of interest to the users;
- partners, including system implementers, software vendors and developers that may help us to provide users with the applications, products, services and information they have requested or which we believe is of interest to the users;
- third parties used to facilitate payment or financial transactions, for example clearing houses, clearing systems, financial institutions and transaction beneficiaries;
- third parties where users have a relationship with that third party and users have consented to us sending information (for example social media sites or other third party application providers);
- credit reference and fraud prevention agencies;
- any third party in the context of actual or threatened legal proceedings, provided we can do so lawfully (for example in response to a court order);
- Government departments where reporting is mandatory under applicable law.
From time to time, we may use users information to contact users with details about our applications, products and services which we feel may be of interest to users. Users can also unsubscribe from any email marketing using the links provided in the emails we send to users.
6. Changes to our privacy notice
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. However, we will not reduce users rights under this Privacy Notice. We will always update this Privacy Notice on our website, so please try to read it when users visit the website (the ‘last updated’ reference tells users when we last updated this Privacy Notice).
7. Security and storage of information
We will keep users information secure by taking appropriate technical and organizational measures against its unauthorized or unlawful processing and against its accidental loss, destruction or damage. We will do our best to protect users personal information, but we cannot guarantee the security of users information which is transmitted to our website, applications or services or to other website, applications and services via an internet or similar connection. If we have given users (or users have chosen) a password to access certain areas of our websites, applications or services please keep this password safe – we will not share this password with anyone.
If users believe users account has been compromised, please contact us at Privacy@UsedBreweryEquipment.com.
8. Cookies, Analytics and Traffic Data
Our cookies may be session cookies (temporary cookies that identify and track users within our websites, applications or services which are deleted when users close users browser or leave users session in the application or service) or persistent cookies (cookies which enable our websites, applications or services to “remember” who users are and to remember users preferences within our websites, applications or services and which will stay on users computer or device after users close users browser or leave users session in the application or service).
We use the following different types of cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies
These are cookies which are needed for our websites, applications or services to function properly, for example, these cookies allow users to access secure areas of our website or to remember what users have put into users shopping basket.
Performance cookies and analytics technologies
These cookies collect information about how visitors and users use our websites, applications and services, for instance which functionality visitors use most often, and if they get error messages from areas of the websites, applications or services. These cookies don't collect information that identifies a visitor or users. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. We only use these cookies to improve how our website, applications and services work.
These cookies allow our websites, applications and services to remember choices users make (such as users name, language or the region users are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes users have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that users can customize. They may also be used to provide services users have asked for. The information these cookies collect may be anonymized and they cannot track users browsing activity on other websites.
IP Address and traffic data
We keep a record of traffic data which is logged automatically by our servers, such as users Internet Protocol (IP) address, device information, the website that users visited before ours and the website users visit after leaving our site. We also collect some site, application and service statistics such as access rates, page hits and page views. We are not able to identify any individual from traffic data or site statistics.
Microsoft Dynamics Software
UniteCraft uses Microsoft Dynamic for transaction, process and relationship management. Users can view Microsoft Dynamic privacy statements here which contain details of any cookies and analytics that are used within its platform and services:
Constant Contact Software
UniteCraft uses Constant Contact for direct email marketing. Users can view Constant Contact privacy statements here which contain details of any cookies and analytics that are used within its platform and services:
9. Further information
If users have any queries about how we treat users information, the contents of this Privacy Notice, users rights under local law, how to update users records or how to obtain a copy of the information that we hold about users, please send an email to Privacy@UsedBreweryEquipment.com