The SAN-10 Personal 5% CO2 Safety Monitor and Data Logger is designed for employees who work in enclosed areas where carbon dioxide buildup may cause personal harm. This device features exclusive data logging capabilities and the data log files can be downloaded as csv./xls. files then displayed via our GasLab Software.
It is designed to alert people in an area that contains an excessive amount of carbon dioxide gas.
This personal safety monitor features a man-down alarm that is triggered when an employee fall occurs. It also includes a high-impact strobe, powerful alarm, and vigorous vibration.
- Large LCD display: CO2, Relative Humidity
- Audible, visual strobe, and vibrating alarms
- Programmable alarm settings
- Man down alarm - leverages accelerometer technology
- Rugged design with metal clip, protective rubber enclosure
- NEW! Rechargeable Li-Ion battery – 72+ hours per charge
- Calibrate using nitrogen or ambient air
- No over-exposure or negative memory effects
- IP54 housing protects against dust and rain