The CO2 Multi-Sensor System is designed to detect Carbon Dioxide (CO2) levels in the ambient air to protect employees, workers, and establishments.
The CM-7000 features both audible and visual alarms as well as the ability to configure sensors independently including the 3 relays that are triggered at 5,000 TWA, 5000 ppm, 1.5% CO2, and 3% to meet OSHA/NIOSH standards including local fire codes
Users may configure modules (sensor, horn/strobe, and key switch) from any tablet either in direct connection or through daisy-chaining modules together.
The latest version CM-7000 2.0.3 software update enables users to easily address 12+ more horn/strobe modules on any string.
Please contact us, for configuration details.
With the CM-7000, you can ensure that you and your employees are safe and protected, and should an incident occur rely on the CM-7000's ability to trigger an exhaust fan or send an immediate alarm to the fire department or monitoring company.
**Please note: High concentrations of carbon dioxide in confined spaces are dangerous and may lead to negative health problems ranging from fatigue, asphyxiation, or even fatality, if not properly monitored
- 8" Touch Screen Display Panel
- 12+ easily addressable CO2 Sensors (contact us, for configuration details)
- 100% Clean, Modern Appearance - All cables can be hidden
- Customer Configurable Alarm and Notification Settings
- Mute Push Button to temporarily mute audible alarms
- Integrated Speaker and USB port
- Meets NFPA, IFC, and NBIC Requirements
- Meets OSHA and NIOSH TWA Standards
- Meets all local municipality inspection codes and requirements
CM-7000 - CO2 Multi-Sensor System - Includes: (1 Main 8" Touchscreen Control Tablet, 2 Sensor Units, 2 Horn Strobes, Mounting Hardware, Cables, Power Supply and Safety Signage.)
CM-7002 - Remote Relay Key Switch Add On
CM-7003- Sensor Unit Add On
CM-7004- Horn Strobe Add On
CM-7006 - Mini Display Tablet
SV-1027 - CM-7000 Solenoid Valve Shut Off Add On