How to Browse the Marketplace
Type Keyword & Terms: The equipment search bar at the top of the page allows you to search for equipment by category. You can also search for terms.
Apply Filters: You can narrow your search using the filters along the top and left side of the marketplace.
Details: On the item, click “View Listing” to explore the item information, Make an Inquiry, Make an Offer or to Purchase.
BUY NOW: Buy the item immediately at a competitive fixed price.
MAKE AN OFFER: Submit your best offer for an item and the seller can accept it, decline it, or make a counter offer.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I see all listings by one Seller?
When browsing the marketplace page, choose a listing that has “Member’s Other Listing” under the View Listing button. This link will allow you to view all listings by that Seller at once. Combining offers from the same seller can lower your shipping costs.
How do I Filter?
You can narrow your search using the filters along the top and left side of the marketplace.
At the top of the page, you can sort by condition, price, year, and name. On the left side of the page, you can sort by function.
- Used or New Equipment: choose if you would like to look at both Used & New equipment, or exclusively Used equipment or New equipment.
- Recently Posted: view the most recent equipment postings on the marketplace.
- Price: display in increasing or decreasing price order.
- Time: organize results by increasing or decreasing year of manufacture.
- Name: sort results alphabetically.
- Equipment Categories and Sub-categories: use the filters of the left side of the marketplace to narrow results based on equipment type or function within the brewery.
How do I save an item to track?
See something you like, but not ready to make an offer, Click the “Add to Watch List” button on the item page. The watchlist allows you to save items of interest. Your watchlist can be accessed through the “My Watchlist” button at the top right of any page of the site.
How can I request a specific piece of equipment not on the marketplace?
Our “Most Wanted” feature lets you add requested equipment to the Most Wanted equipment listing. We market this list to help our members find brewery owners who want to sell the requested equipment.